Sunday, August 14, 2011

I love Mandarin Oriental

Ever thought about what you would do if you won the lotery? I have :-) Apart from going on the greatest shopping spree ever and buying a gorgeous Porsche Panamera, I'd leave on trip around the world. Not just any trip off course, I would stay exclusively at Mandarin Orientals. They are just the quintessence of class and style, in my opion.

I do like all the new and trendy boutique hotels, but for me Mandarin Oriental is Tiffany & Co equivalent of hotels. They are timeless and each hotel just oozes luxury, I love it.

I've added some pictures of my favorite Mandarin Orientals. Please excuse me now so I can start daydreaming about my trip. :-)

http://www.mandarinoriental.com/

Asiate at Mandarin Oriental New York

Roof terrace at Mandarin Oriental Barcelona

Mandarin Oriental London

Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas

No comments:

Post a Comment