Friday, August 12, 2011

Gramercy Park Hotel NYC

Next year my husband and I will be doing our honeymoon over, just because we liked it so much. We're starting off with a week in New York, followed by partystop in Las Vegas and last but not least LA, Carmel and San Francisco.

Because I just love planning trips I'm already searching for the best places to stay in each city. When it comes to New York, there's no decision to be made: The Gramercy Park Hotel it will be. We both love the design they've used. It's so different from everything else. The rich colors, the lush fabrics and its stunning rooftop gardens. I can't wait to pack my bags for this one.

You can choose from 181 rooms ranging from Superior to Park Suites. Prices start at $345 (or €240). A bargain if you ask me.

www.gramercyparkhotel.com





No comments:

Post a Comment