Sunday, August 21, 2011

40 Winks - London

Today I would like to share one of my top tips for London with you. London is one of my favorite destinations ever. It's a city that has so much to offer, so everytime I go there it feels like the first time. I always try to stay at a different hotel, just because there are some many great ones to choose from.

Last year my husband and I discovered this little gem called 40 Winks. It's a B&B hosted by renowned interior designer David Carter. He welcomes you in his fabulous 4 storey townhouse, situated in fashionable and trendy East London.

The entire house is decorated with an eye style, elegance and glamour. It's one of the most charming places I've ever stayed.

There are only 2 room at 40 Winks: 1 single and 1 double. Prices start at £95.
More info: http://40winks.org/index.html

If you want to go out for a nice dinner and drinks closeby, I can highly recommend Les Trois Garçons for dinner and Lounge Lover for pre- or post-dinner cocktails.





No comments:

Post a Comment